As a certified wedding planner, certified wedding instructor and business owner, I know the importance of building a strong business foundation. Whether you are just starting your new wedding and event business or you need to add a little spice to an all ready existing venture, it is critical to build and incorporate these 10 business essentials that will get you started on the right track.
So What Are These 10 Business Essentials?
1. Assessing your business and creating a “niche identity”
2. Developing Your Business Plan-the key to your business foundation
3. Determining your business entity- whether you will operate as a sole proprietor, partnership, LLC or Corporation.
4. Using your personal name or creating a DBA-Doing Business As identity
5. Learning and using contracts to protect your clients and your business
6. Enlisting the services of a bookkeeper and CPA
7. Creating an Effective Marketing Plan
8. Implementing an Effective Social Media Campaign
9. Becoming a Expert
10.Networking and joining industry organizations such as: ISES and Nace,